Common Wage and Hour Disputes
The Law Offices of Jason L. Abelove PC represents clients in all types of wage and hour disputes, including:
- Claims of being paid less than minimum wage
- Disputes involving classification as either an employee or an independent contractor
- Claims of failure to pay overtime wages when appropriate
- Claims of being asked to work off the clock
- Disputes over sales commission and appropriate benefits
With these and other employment law claims, the legal team at the Law Offices of Jason L. Abelove PC has experience representing both employers and employees. The ability to see both sides of these arguments and the experience to know how these cases typically progress are extremely valuable to clients.
A History of Successful Resolutions
Attorney Jason L. Abelove has been extremely successful in the courtroom and at the negotiating table. He is a savvy negotiator who knows how to bring both sides together and obtain results quickly. When a negotiated settlement cannot be reached, however, Jason has the extensive trial experience necessary to win cases through courtroom litigation.
Contact the Firm Today
Whether you are an employer or employee dealing with a wage and hour dispute, the Law Offices of Jason L. Abelove PC can skillfully represent you. Work with the firm New York clients trust to get the job done. Call or contact the firm online today.